FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MEMBELI MOBIL MEREK TOYOTA TIPE KIJANG INNOVA PADA PT. DUNIA BARUSA BANDA ACEH

Nadiya -, Estia Fatma

Abstract


This research empirically excamines the influence of decision of consumer about to purchase of brand car Toyota Kijang Innova in PT. Dunia Barusa Banda Aceh. The aim of this research is to find out the influence of cultural, social, personal and psychologist factor toward the decisions of consumen purchase in buying of brand car Toyota Kijang Innova in PT Dunia Barusa Banda Aceh.

Collecting data is conducted by giving questionnaires to consumen owner of Kijang Innova car which choosed conveniencely in serving area of purna selling in PT. Duni Barusa Banda Aceh. This analysis uses multiple linear regression with SPSS. It influences culture, social, personal and psychology factors partially toward consumen decision in purchasing of brand caa Kijang Innova significant with t-table (1.9842) in significant level of for each them is 0.005, 0.000 and 0.014 or it’s smaller than 0.005. It’s influenced all factors of independent variable simoultaneously toward dependent variable that it’s also significant with F-test(110.007)>F-table(2.4675). The relation of independent variable with dependent variable positively with R value 90.70%. The influence of four factors in decision of purchasing of brand car Kijang Innova is R2 value 0,822 that means 82.20% changing dependent variable can explain by independent variables. The rest of that value, which is 17.80% can explain by other variables outside model.

Keywords: consumer, purchase, cultural, social, personal, psychologist


References


Charles W. Lamb dan Joseph F. Hair, Jr, Carl McDaniel (2001). Pemasaran Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Danardana Murwani (2002) Faktor-faktor yang Menjadi Pertimbangan Konsumen dalam Pembelian Rumah Sederhana di Kota Malang, Jurnal Ekonomi Pemasaran Universitas Negeri Malang.

Kotler, Philip dan Amstrong (2001) Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran, Erlangga, Jakarta.

Kotler, P dan Susanto AB (2001) Manajemen Pemasaran di Indonesia, Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Kotler, Philip (2002) Manajemen Pemasaran Edisi Milinium, Erlangga, Jakarta.

Istijanto ( 2005 ), Riset Pemasaran, Gramedia, Jakarta

Lupiyoadi, Rambat, ( 2002 ) Dimensi Pemasaran Jasa, Salemba Empat, Jakarta

Mangkunegara Prabu A.A.A ( 2005 ) Perilaku Konsumen, Refika

Malhotra, Naresh (1978), Marketing Research: An Applied Orientation, 4th ed, Prentice Hall, Inc

Monle Lee dan Carla Johnson (2004) Prinsip-prinsip Pokok Periklanan Dalam Perspektif Global, Prenada Media, Jakarta.

Mowen J.C dan Michael Minor ( 2002 ), Perilaku Konsumen, Erlangga, Jakarta.

Nugroho J. Setiadi (2005) Perilaku Konsumen : Konsep dan Implikasi Untuk Strategi dan Penelitian Pemasaran, Kencana, Jakarta.

Rangkuti Freddy (2005) Marketing Analisys Made Easy, Gramedia, Jakarta.

Schifman Leon dan Kanuk Leslie Lazar (2007) Perilaku Konsumen, Edisi Ketujuh, Indec, Jakarta.

Sakaran, Uma (2005) Research Method For Business : Metode Penelitian Untuk Bisnis, Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Smith PR (2001). Jawaban Jitu Untuk Berbagai Pertanyaan Pemasaran, Erlangga, Jakarta

Sujoko (2005) Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pemakaian Jasa Warnet Di Kota Jember, Jurnal Jurusan Manajemen Pemasaran Fakultas Ekonomi UNTAG ’45 Surabaya

Taufiq, Amir, M (2005) Dinamika Pemasaran, Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.